Opening times and access
- February, March, April: every day (except Tuesday) / 2:00 pm to 5.30 pm
- May, June: every day (except Tuesday) / 10:30 am to 6:00 pm
- July, August: every day / 10:30 am to 6:00 pm
- September: every day (except Tuesday) from 10:30 am to 6:00 pm
- October, November, December: every day (except Tuesday) / 2:00 pm to 5.30 pm
Closed: the entire month of January, November 1 and 11, December 24, 25 and 31.
Last entry: 30 minutes before closing time.
Dogs on leads are allowed in the château. Owners are asked to clean up after their pets.
The château may be closed for safety reasons in the event of extreme weather conditions.
Languages spoken at the visitor centre
- French and English
- Individual and group tours are conducted in French : group visits in English are available subject to reservation. Contact us !
Address and directions
Address : Place du Minage 44190 CLISSON
Free parking nearby
Tel. : 02 40 54 02 22
GPS : 47.08691, -1.281791
35 minutes by car from Nantes and La Roche-sur-Yon.
Train station 500m from the castle (stop: Clisson)
Rules and regulations
Click here to consult the rules and regulations. (available soon)